Tuesday 27 November 2018

Coffee peeling



 

Natural products for skin it's really good solution. Besides good work on skin it works good on all organizm. It's healthier solution and really easy beacuse you can do that on your own.
Today I'm going to tell you about coffee peeling. I used it a few times and I can recomended it. It's really easy to do that on your own.
preperation:
All you need to do it's mix one tablespoon of coffee and a little bit of aloe gel. After that put this mixture to fridge on half hour. And that's it! Massage your face with peeling for one minute and you can leave it on your skin for 5 minutes for better results.
results:
Your skin is clean, without dead skin cells and more nourish. This coffee peeling provide vitamins and from my experience make your skin really soft. I recomendet this peeling for you and I provide that you'll be glad for results.

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment