Tuesday 27 November 2018

Desserts!!

Hey! Today I'll show you some ideas for a chocolate desserts..

1.My first idea are chocolate rye cookies with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Ingredients: 
  • 100g dark chocolate (70%)
  • 100g butter (unsalted)
  • 100g rye bread
  • 2 large eggs
  • 50g golden caster sugar 
It's one of the easiest recipe and its delicious!!

2.My second recipe are white chocolate and cranberry cookies 
Ingredients:
  • 100g butter
  • icing sugar
  • 1 vanilla pod
  • 100g self-raising flour
  • 30g cornflour
  • 4 tablespoons rolled oats 
  • 50g white chocolate 
  • fresh cranberries 
Best cookies I ever ate, really!!

3.My third idea are chocolate and nut cookies.
Ingredients:
  • 150g pecan nuts 
  • 150g hazelnuts 
  • 400g icing sugar 
  • 100g cocoa powder 
  • 1/2 a teaspoon fine sea salt 
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla paste 
  • 4 large eggs 
It's really yummy but the cranberries win everythink!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment