Wednesday 5 December 2018

The Drums


Hi!
Today I want to introduce really good band which is ,,The Drums''. The band was created by Jonathan Pierce and Jacob Graham in New York, 2008. These boys get to know at Bible Camp and from that day forth they are friends who's on this moment creates together music. Music's type which they represents is indie pop and surf rock.
In December 2009 the band was shortlisted as one of the 15 music acts for the BBC Sounds of 2010, it was a big succes for them. Soon they started playing on the all piecies of world, well by this they had a big publicity, which helped them to get on the TOP.
In 2017 after released album debiut single ,,Blood Under My Belt''>LINK< Jacob Graham on instagram stated that he left ,,The Drums'' and year later writed on media that he now plays in other band but still wish big succes for Jonathan.
Best song which they released in my opinion is ,,I Don't Know How To Love''>LINK< and ,,Money">LINK<.
I hope that I showed you next great artists and you will like them.

See you!


-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment