Friday 31 May 2019

'Happy Death Day'

Hello everyone!


Today in my post I'll tell you about horror movie that I watched at my friend's place. The director is Christopher Landon and the title of this interesting horror is 'Happy Death Day'. I hope you'll enjoy!


The plot tells us about a young student - Tree Gelbman (Jessica Rothe) who was murdered. Everyday she wakes up in the same day with the same date on calendar and spend that 24 hours in the exactly same way. When she starts to understand and find out she died today and this is why she live in one day all the time, she want discover who killed her and why.


This movie was just fine. I don't know what can I say. Scenes and actors were okay, sometimes I was bored but that was only two or three times. The mystery of "murderer" was interesting and I think that part of plot was the best.


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment