Friday 7 June 2019

Dance and vacation

Hey everyone,

Not A Long Time ago I had my school dance , me and my friend had to open up the dance. Then everyone started dancing Polonez but when we started dancing it started to rain. After polonez there was dinner and there was a lot of snacks and fruits. Whole class was dancing till the end of the dance. Everyone was shocked because the teachers were dancing as well.





Two days after the dance i got some information from my parents that we are going to Spain. I was very happy when i heard the news, because thats going to be my first time outside the country.




I like it here in Spain, because we have nice little house, the house is close to the water, but too bad the water is too  cold to swim in it, but for very lazy days we got lots of activities like going to the pool or going out. Overall i am enjoying my time here.
Soon I will have my graduation. So I will have to write another blog for you guys. I will miss you guys and writing for you guys.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment