Sunday 9 June 2019

'El Orfanato'

Hello readers!


In today's post I'll tell you about great horror that I watched last winter. Whole mysterious climate made me that much in love with this spanish movie. The director is Juan Antonio Bayona, the original title is 'El Orfanato' and the english title is 'Orphanage'.


The story is about Laura (Belén Rueda) and Carlos (Fernando Cayo). They're marriage couple and they moving with their adopted son - Simon (Roger Príncep) - to old, big orphanage. Laura lived here when she was kid. Alfter couple of days, Simon starts seeing weird, bad kid that played with him in game. On the party, boy disappeard and Laura must find him before HIM will do it.



The story for me is very interesting. Maybe, If you don't like spanish language, you won't be that exciting like I was but do not focus on sounds, focus on the plot, because it's really, really good. I recomend this movie for all of horror-lovers!


See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment