Saturday 8 June 2019

The Society (s01) - review


Hi! Today I want to tell you about a new Netflix's production The Society. This series was one of my biggest expectations in this year and it hasn't disappointed me at all, in fact, in my opinion it's the best TV show directed to teenagers I've ever seen! This series tells us a story about a group of teenagers, who found themselves in their town - West Ham, but it was empty. I mean, there wasn't anyone besides them and roads leading outside the town were gone too. They have to create a normal society to live among themselves, but it's hard to them, considering the fact, that they're teenagers. It has ten episodes so far, but the second season has been announced.


There are so many important and relevant characters in The Society that I can't describe them all. Every person there matters, since they have to build a new West Ham. My favourite character is Grizz (Jack Mulhern), because he's really smart, charming and calm (let's be honest, everyone loves Grizz). I also like Campbell (Toby Wallace), he's mysterious and a little bit creepy, but he's got something interesting inside of him. 


One of the best features of The Society is that it has many threads, so everyone can identify with someone in the series. It also shows us how hard could it be if bunch of teens were trapped in a place with no exit and they would have to create their government etc. But you don't have to be a teenager to like this TV show! If you are a fan of mystery cases, you should definitely see it.

I hope you enjoyed this post, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment