Sunday 30 November 2014

Grubson

Grubson is my favorite polish singer. The first time I heard him I was 12 years old. It was a song 'Na szczycie' which it was his first, great hit. I love his music so I want write about him.



Tomasz 'Grubson' Iwańca is a polish rapper. He is 28 years old and he lives in Rybnik. Grubson had stomach cancer but he got over it. His record label is MaxFloRec. Type of his music is hip-hop, reagge and dancehall. You can find more about his achievements in post about Reebok IDA World DJ Championships. Tomasz has released 4 albums: 'N.O.C.' (2003), 'Siła-z-pokoju mixtape 1' (2009), 'O.R.S.' (2009), 'Gruby brzuch' (2012). This year his fifth album titled 'Złota kula' will be released. Iwańca was in such groups as 'Super grupa', '3oda Kru', 'Siła-Z-Pokoju', 'W.S.quad'. He makes funny and happy songs but he also makes songs with thought and wise message. My favorite quotes from his songs: 'let the heart drive you, let the music in the fluid' (Śpiesz się powoli), 'sincerity is the basis to go through life' (Szczery), 'we are born to live, we are living to die' (Na szczycie).
I don't have one favorite songs but one of my favorites is 'Nasza generacja' which he sings with Malowane nutki, Greezlee and Cheeba. This it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment