Tuesday 8 December 2015

My Tournaments

In this post I want to show you my next tournaments. 
I was play in last weekend the Tournaments of Santa Claus. In this matchs I didn't play with only girls. It was a mixed tournaments. 
It was play eight teams and one to only representation of school. 
And... We are the winner !
This is my the best team forever :)
                      On Saturday,we went with our the second trainer- Honorata Grabek . She was very proud of us. 

We played very fiercely :D
In the final we was very weary,so a little points we are lost. But it was ok !
Ultimately,We are the winner.Why? Because we are the best! haha ;)
So,so,so If someone hurts that we have won a medal, it will have to live with this pain all his life, because it is not the last success of this team. :)

Each set is a different chapter. That is the beauty of the volleyball.
This is my favourite photo of mixed tournaments :)

We lose together as a team. For nothing do not correspond to a single unit. Together we are pleased with winning, and together we cry after defeats. Together they sing a hymn and fight for everything, because guilt has never borne one person. We organism, twelve people in one body.

Szinken xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment