Friday 22 January 2016

Two stories

1.
Have you ever a movie, where You were told to look for some thing for the entire duration of this video? Then right at the end tell you that something large and very visible escaped you, because you've watched the movie. It is quite scary how often such a thing to happen, just like now I opened the door of your room are focused on reading this.


2.
You do not consider this as a words of madman. Is there any meaning to this story, but you have to read it to the end.
See - all I'm wondering whether time travelis possible, right? Well, let me tell you something - they are. I know that you probably won't believe it, but I'm from the future. It's really a wonderful thing to be able to see the past, watch past events and so on. We know now more than ever.
For all that, however, is more important. Do not allow us to look into it in the pastand we must never get in touch with yourself. Let me tell you something - I just break this rule. So old talking with oneself; next to each other. They will kill me for this, but you know what? Had this. Speaking to you I prevented what is worse than death. I can not simply say what you have to do, because it filters will catch all of. I can't do too much, I can send you just a small hint.
Only I will be able to blame if you don't understand the message, which is formed by the first words of each paragraph.

See you soon!
/heroiczna-morela

No comments:

Post a Comment