Friday 24 November 2017

Hello!


Hi, I’m Weronika. Basically I don’t like writing about myself. I’m 15 and I’m in the last class in my secondary school. I live in Szczecin,  the most beautiful city of the northern Poland. 

What can I say about me? People think that I’m clever and helpful (of course it’s true), but sometimes I’m shy. I like reading books, watching series and doing all these things that girls do in their free time.  I’m very fond of travels, but I'm going to write about… fashion! I’m totally crazy about beauty and aesthetical things. If you have a problem like “I’ ve got nothing to wear” and you don’t know how to fix it I’m here for you.

I really like writing and  being a part of a bloger’s community is a big pleasure for me. I want to write for everyone, but specifically for teenagers. Young people are confused about their style.  They still haven’t found it. I hope it will be a great time with posting texts here.  


See you next time! 






No comments:

Post a Comment