Tuesday 31 March 2015

Jamal


Jamal is a polish group that creates music like hip-hop, dancehall, pop rock and reggae. They have been an active group  since 1999 to 2001 and later since 2004. In this group there are Tomasz Mioduszewski (vocal), Radek Ciurko (keyboards), Woocheck (keyboards) Marek Sieroszewski and (percussion instruments). Jamal worked for record label EMI Music Poland, now they work for Parlophone Music Poland. They have three albums: Rewolicje (2005), Urban Discotheque (2008) and Miłość (2013). My favorite quotes from their songs: 'Dreams that are, that already were here. This is not the court, which will give you the right. I am one of those who will give you strength. We say - everyone is free and so.' (Policeman), I know this day will come, the day when my dream come true. (Łan słońca).
I really like their songs. This is one of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment