Tuesday 31 March 2015

Slenderman for PC


The release of Slenderman was  on the 3rd of July 2012. Producer of this game is Parsec productions. This is a horror video game. Slenderman is a sigleplayer game. This is a 3D game. I think Slenderman game has a very good graphics.



The action of this game generally takes place in a forest, but sometimes main character has to go to a house or a tunnel. Player has only a flash light. The goal is to find eight pages hidden in the forest. When Slenderman appears before your eyes, the game ends. Slenderman in myths is a fictional supernatural character. Flash light has a batteries, player has to save them.




This game is impossible to win. My record of Slenderman is three pages. This game is terrible. I don't like this game, because when I play this game I'm scared. I don't encourage anyone to play Slenderman at night.

See you, Natalia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment