Thursday 31 March 2016

Movies

As probably most people viewing page like this, you knowcreepypasta's of the movies having physical harm or mental ... 

Of course, the major part is a lie, and the only thing you can feel fear, discomfort, a feeling of being watched, etc. 

But there are actually materials that can damage the health and mind. How many know? With up to 20, but forgot my head ... Well, for me this is probably good news. I share with you three. I will give links to two. 

BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT RUN THEM, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A HEALTHY PSYCHE! 

Well you do what you want ...


Tape Video #1

Tape Vide #1 It is available on YouTube. It can be inferred that it contains Satanic content. At the beginning of the movie red lettering warns us about the idea of headphones . . . Or that they don’t assume . . . Sorry, I don't know. While I'm not going to turn this. But then we have the scene in the whole movie. Deformed (disguised) man distorted voice pronounced unidentified content. In the background you can see the pentagram (upside down), and to a video is displayed on the changing color. People who stepped on the file in the link to various pages of creepypasta’s, write in the comments about headache disorders, and what is a little odd, a Chair doing hot, on which they sat.




I Feel Fantastic

Made available on YouTube. I Feel Fantastic, also known as ‘I Feel Fantastic 333-333-333’. Is associated with the creepypasts "and the Wyoming Incident" and "Dead kids Foundation". You can see a woman on it Android singing the song "I feel fantastic". Every now and then the camera display under another account (very old), in which the constant here is being a time or two away from home. In the background she played the cacophony of sounds the synthesizer of the 1990s.



If you would like more movies on the bottom is a link to YouTube. I recommend to watch when it's clearly, not before sleeping.




See You Soon!
/heroiczna-morela #.#

No comments:

Post a Comment