Sunday 27 March 2016

Under bed

Was 23 and I just finished paperwork in the office, spending the whole day doing God-knows-what on the computer, only to later return home and spend another senseless hours on my own hardware then prostrate with exhaustion on the bed. However, I enjoyed it immensely, because it just finished downloading the movie "Argento". In recent times terribly I wanted to watch it and I was hoping that I'll get it before going to sleep and thus pobłogosławię my subconscious mind one or two night nightmares. I love to be afraid. I turned my head in the direction of the alarm clock on my bedside table to find out this way, that moment of 1 at night. Not so late, but I decided that it set, because it seems that tomorrow the day will be very long.

"I'll check only the email" I said. One new message, no title. Sender unknown.

Welcome Frank ...
Look under the bed.
From a very close friend.
 Can You describe how you felt then and what I thought. Suffice it to say only that I was horrified, especially since I had no friends, not to mention very close friends. Despite the fact that I'm one of those people who deal with problems sooner than later, I decided to quickly see the proverbial "band-aid" and I quickly looked under the bed. There I spotted any shape or anyone's presence, therefore, dismissed the stupid invention that somebody like me lurking under the bed and came back to her place in front of the computer. I was, however, dissatisfied, because my infallible instinct told me to believe that what could be under my bed wasn't someone just something ... I decided that I'll begin to look for groping hand and then maybe on to something I'll come across. So I started to palpate your hand around until I felt something. It was cold and crisp. Fearless and disdainful of the seriousness of the situation, I grabbed it and pulled out from under the bed. Axe. Axe smeared blood ...

----------------------------------------
"It is in the morning, Frank! Oh, you don't look the best, bad night, huh? Oops sorry, sweetie, you have no clue about anything, isn't it? Isn't it funny that you still forget about your forgetfulness? What us a funny couple! I'll bring you some coffee, and notes. Today there is too much data to put in, so you can get up a little later and relax ",

" Yes, that would be nice. For some reason I haven't slept well today. " 

Well, look at it from this site if it was due to a fear or something like that, this is your short-term memory got rid of it for you. "

" Hehe. Yes, I think that's actually from my forgetfulness result some advantages. Sometimes I'm horrifying myself. "

" Yes. Whole You. Well, I will be minute with your coffee "

" Thanks, Allison "
----------------------------------------
Damn, I like her. 
Okay, this is what I stood? 

Ah yes ... 

Welcome Frank ... 



See you soon!
/heroiczna-morela T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment