Sunday 12 June 2016

Goodbye!

Hi Ottomans!
Today I write here last post. I'm very sad, because I spent a great time writing here for you. I'm glad that I could share with you my interests.I hope that the posts were interesting and you liked it.Also,I hope that I intrigue you TV series "Magnificent Century" and his wonderful characters.Posting here was great fun and with pleasure I created for you more information.
I would now like to say something about the show and my opinion about the characters. I really love this show. I watched it from the beginning to the end.The series has had a huge impression on me. My favorite characters were Suleiman and Hurrem.I admire them for their loyalty to each other and great love.Suleiman was really fair and brave ruler and deserves the nickname "Magnificent".
I hope you like my posts! At last I have you to say goodbye. See you later!

Natalia x :)

#TeamHurrem forever 




                 















1 comment: