Wednesday 28 December 2016

Gecenin Kraliçes

Hello !


Today I show you one of my favourite series "Queen of the night". My favourite Turkish actress (Meryem Uzerli)  plays in this soap opera. 

Story line :

Selin lives with her mum in Grasse, small town in France. Kartal - Turkish businessman, go for a business trip with his best friend to Grasse. He meets Selin there and gets attracted by her at first sight but in Turkey  wife is waiting for him. In this story you will see a love story that starts in France and continues in Turkey. Will Kartal get divorce ? or maybe he will leave his biggest love Selin ?

I watched "Queen of the night " and this is one of the best love story I've ever seen. I recommend it for everyone.


I hope you like my post ! See you soon :)
Weruka 

No comments:

Post a Comment