Sunday 4 June 2017

This is the end

I’m sad, because it’s my last post on this blog. It was fantastic time when I wrote you about games. I hope, that was interesting. So on the end I want to recommend two games, which soon have premieres. I’ll begin write about Assassin’s Creed: Origins. It will be revolution in series. Creators said it will be huge return of Assassin’s Creed. Gameplay will be in ancient Egypt. It’s surprise, because it’s unusual place in games. Probably premiere will be in October 2017. Second game is Red Dead Redemption 2. It’s sequel Red Dead Redemption. So gameplay will be on the Wild West. I wrote earlier about Red Dead Redemption so you know basic things about this game. I hope, that will be great game. Premiere will be in 2018.


Thank you for reading my posts.

 Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment