Saturday 31 March 2018

Storm on the sea




Hello everyone!

I’m going to tell you about the most terrifying part of my cruise.
On the North Sea , exactly on the way from Norway to Belgium suddenly there was a storm and huge waves. I was sleeping when the alarm rang. In 2 min I was on the deck. It was extremely cold. Everybody was really frightened .It took a few moments before I came to my senses and realized what was happening.  Water was all over the deck and the dark sky was lit up by lightning. The ship was alist and almost touched water with mast. Everything was in salt , including my hair , clothes and skin. I thought that everybody will run scared but unexpectedly all of us was trying to hold it together. Maybe it was responsibility, maybe only trying to survive , but it worked. Our job was to follow captain’s orders and nothing else matters in storm. When it finally passed by the morning came, so it was another sleepless night on Fryderyk Chopin.




That’s all for today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment