Monday 13 October 2014

Hi ! :)

Hello!                                      My name is  Daria. :) I'm 15 years old. I come from Poland and I live in Szczecin.  I'm a medium-built and medium-hight. I've got dark and wavy hair. I'm a clever, energetic and friendly human.  I like horror movies, but I'm afraid of them. My friends often laugh at me, but I love them :)           I love manga, anime, Korean and Japan dramas. I have watched this for one year. I listen to a screamo music. My favourite bands are Black Veil Brides and Famous Last Word. I like swimming, singing and painting. I often paint humans in manga and portraits of people. I like English. I want to write here, because this way  I can improve my  English.  In this blog, my name is Lili. I will write reviews of manga and anime.                                      
 I hope you'll like me./Lili ^^                              

No comments:

Post a Comment