Tuesday 21 October 2014

natural mask for face with sugar

Hello!
Today I'm gonna show you how to make a natural mask with sugar. This mask is very easy and very effective. Ok, let's get started!

Ingredients:
* 1 teaspoon of sugar
* 1 teaspoon of olive oil
* 1 teaspoon of honey



First, I mix all of the ingredients together. Then I put the mask on my face. I wait 15 minutes. Next I flush my face. Your skin after this will be soft and radiating. If you don't wait 15 minutes, your skin won't be that soft. You may use salt instead of sugar.


Second recipe

Ingredients:
*one teaspoon of sugar
*one teaspoon of hot water

First we pour sugar in a mug or a bowl and add hot water to it. We must mix these ingredients together. Then it becomes a fluid. Next we put this mask on our faces. You should rub it into your skin rather than pat. We must massage our face. You shouldn't put the mask on our eyes! Then we wait 2 to 3 minutes. We wash our face with hot water, next with cold water (cold water close pores). When our skins are dry, we put on face cream that we would normally use. If your skin is sensitive you must test this mask before using it.

This is it two types of mask with sugar. I hope you like these recipes.

See you next time!
/Ola Loga 


No comments:

Post a Comment