Sunday 31 May 2015

How take care of dyed hair?

Hi♥
Today I'll show you how to take care of dyed hair. Dyed hair is problematic because its structure is different than normal hair. I'll help you and show you my methods for hair. I think your hair will be pretty if you go by my rules.

1. You can't comb your hair when it's wet. If you do that your hair will be damaged and rough, so don't do that.

2. Dyes in a drugstore have a lot of chemicals so you can't buy henna. Henna is a natural paint, but unfortunately it doesn't have a lot of colors.


3. Nourish your hair!It's the most important thing. A lot of conditioners and masks help your hair come back to its old condition.

4. Buy a shampoo for dyed hair. This shampoo helps keep your color on hair.

5. The last raise do with cold water. This method will close your hair's cuticle.

6. Use a lot of conditioners and masks, they nourish your hair. You can prepare a mask in your house. It's very healthy for hair.

In the next post I'll show you some natural masks which you prepare at home.
See you next time!
/Ola Loga♥

No comments:

Post a Comment