Saturday 27 February 2016

The Human Centipede II

Hi!

Now I want to introduce the second part from series- 'The Human Centipede II ( Full Sequence)'. It was recorded in 2011. This film is more disgusting than the firs part.

Second part is talking about a man who is alone. He is fascinated dr. Heiter who built a first human centipede. Martin decides to build his own centipede of 12 people. As a security guard in the parking he has easy access to get back his victims. ( I know it's only a film but I feel sorry for these people.) A man is capable of anything... He can even kill his mother.

I don't like these films because for me they are too creepy. This horror is recorded a very real. I prefer horror movies about ghosts. 

I recommend this horror for people who like films about bullying people.
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment