Thursday 8 January 2015

GTA V for PS3


Grand Theft Auto V is the eleventh part of series Grand Theft Auto. Developer is Rockstar North. The publisher of this game is Rockstar Games. The producers are Leslie BenziesImran Sarwar. The release date of this game for PS3 was on the 17th of September 2013 in South America. This game is a multiplayer and a single-player game. Grand Theft Auto V is an action/adventure game. The actual version is 1.20. It costs about 200zł. This game is for: PlayStation 3PlayStation 4Xbox 360 and Xbox One.



Story of this game started in North Yankton in 2004. Michael Townley and Trevor Philips robbed the bank. Main character had a lot of adventures (e.g stealing documents, moving out from Los Santos in 2013, robbing a lot of banks and stealing jewellerry, getting a job as a detective , getting kidnapped). Outside of missions, players can freely go around the open world. 


I really enjoy Grand Theft Auto V, but I don't have it because it's very expensive. I watch this game on YouTube. I was playing GTA SA when I was 10-11 years old. I was constantly playing it with my brother and  my cousins. 

First game of series Grand Theft Auto had a premiere in 1997.

See you. Natalia ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment