Monday 15 January 2018

Introducing Post - Sus

Hello everybody !

I'm Peter and I'm new to this blog. I've started writing it because i can easly learn englisch by it and something new about cartoons. I'm 15 years old and I'm from Poland. I live in Szczecin with my mum and older sister. My favorite subject in school is chemistry. I'm able to play on the guitar and ukulele which I really enjoy. I love watching movies and TV series, I'm into traditional drawing and reading comic books. I'am playing a lot of video games. I'm very shy person and I don't like big cities thats why I'am almost everyday in home.




I will make posts about cartoons, so if you want to learn about that, know the diffrence between the old and new cartoons or you just want to spend time with fun reading it, you are in the right place.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment