Monday 15 January 2018

Before it happened



Hi guys! I am writing this one, because I want to tell you a bit more before I start full steam ahead.

In my earlier post I told you I’m going to write about an adventure. So what exactly was that ? Maybe some of you thought that I flew to the moon or something like this, but…No.

I was a part of project called “Blue School”. It was 2 months cruise from Szczecin to the Canary Islands. It sounds like nothing special till you know that the ship crew was composed mostly of teenagers. There were only a few adults. After long and complicated recruitment I get in! From my point of view it was like winning the lottery.

I was really scared but excited. There was the most dangerous and the most amazing adventure of my life before me. Finally came the day of embarkation. I packed my bags and want to the place where ‘Fryderyk Chopin’ was waiting. It was the best day of my life!

That’s all for today. Till the next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment