Wednesday 28 February 2018

Me Before You

Hi!

Today I'll show you one of my favourite films based on a book in the same name wrote by Jojo Moyes. I watched it many times and always it drives me to cry.

Louisa Clark 'Lou' (Emilia Clarke) have 26 years old and she live in a small town with her family. She have ambitions and dreams but she stuck in family town because her parents haven't got enough money to keep out. When caffe where Lou worked bankrupt she desperately looked at some work. She received offer to become a babysitter. Young and rich Will Traynor (Sam Claflin) as a result to a motor accident gets paralyzed up to the neck. He hasn't got any willingness to live and he becomes cynical. Lou tries to make him smile and bring him back to life.

In my opinion it is one of the best romantic film from 2016. I recommend this film because it is well-directed and whole plot is excellent.


Enjoy the movie and I warmly encourage you to reed this book, too.

See you soon/Julka


No comments:

Post a Comment