Wednesday 28 February 2018

The Fault in Our Stars

Hi!

It's me again! Now, I introduce the film that everyone knows well. 'The Fault in Our Stars' was the biggest success of American writer. On a base of this book was made movie in 2014 that succeed, too.

Hazel Grace Lancaster (Shailene Woodley) is suffering from thyroid cencer. Her mother convencited her to visit a Support group where  she get to know Gus (Ansel Elgort). They have two common feature: disease and passion for book. Hazel is a big fun of Peter van Houten and she tried to contact him many times but it doesn't worked. With a little help Gus, both fly to Amsterdam to release Hazel dream.

This story is realy touching and every time while I'm watching this I have a tear in my eye. I  watched this film many times and read that book twice and honestly I recommend this story!

See you soon/Julka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment