Wednesday 31 May 2017

Red Velvet

Hello again!
The last kpop band for today is Red Velvet, I hope you'll know more about them after reading this post :)

Red Velvet is, of course, another kpop group, which is quite worldwide popular. This girlsband was created by SM Entertainment in 2014. They debuted on 1 August 2014 with their single "Happiness".

The band debuted with four members:
- Irene (main rapper, main dancer, leader, face of the group)
- Wendy (main vocalist)
- Seulgi (vocalist, dancer)
- Joy (rapper, vocalist).
In March 2015 the fifth member Yeri (maknae, rapper, vocalist) was added to their group.



The group's name represents its concept, defined by two different images ("Red" and "Velvet"),  well showed in their music and all performances. "Red" signifies their vivid and bold image, whereas "Velvet" reflects their classy and toned-down side.

I can recommend you one of my favourite songs produced by Red Velvet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glXgSSOKlls

I really like all those girls, because they are awesome, but if I had to choose one I would definitely pick Irene. Don't ask me why, she's just amazing and I love her voice :D
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment