Wednesday 31 May 2017

Vis island

Hi everyone!


In this post I‘m going to tell you about a Croatian island-Vis.Its whole area is about 90 square kilometres and 3 700 people live there.
One of the most popular attraction is a Stiniva beach.It is situated in the southern part of the Vis.There is a rocky beach between two rocks.This place is so beautiful and I’m sure that you‘ll love it.The second thing that you should see is the Blue Cave.You can swim or take amaznig photos there.The cave is situated on the sea and inside there is blue light.It makes an amazing impression.Apart from these popular places you can visit the whole island by car or admire an amazing flora.I’ve never been there yet but I was in Croatia three times and I love this country.
See you in my last post L

/kociak_m


No comments:

Post a Comment