Wednesday 31 May 2017

Atlantis The Palm

Hi again !

Today I want to tell you about a quite popular place which is Dubai. I will concentrate on one of the best hotels in the world-Atlantis The Palm.First I will tell you general informations about Dubai.It is situated in United Arab Emirates, its whole area is 4 114 square kilometres and about 2 781 000 people live there.

In the city there are  realy a lot of  attractions but today I will tell you about a fantastic hotel wchich is one of the biggest  attraction for tourists.It is located on the Palm island and makes a very good impression.There are 23 restaurants where you can taste  the cuisines of all the world.You can also see there a big aquarium wchich is home for 65 000 sea animals.At guests’disposal is one of the bigest Aquapark in the world.Inside the hotel is luxury and splendour.I’m sure that kids will fall in love with this place.I recommend this hotel for everyone who likes spending time on the beach or at the swimming pool and I think you won’t be disappointed.
See you soon!
/kociak_m

No comments:

Post a Comment