Wednesday 31 May 2017

Bali

Hello everyone!

In this post I’m going to write about Bali.It is an island and a province of Indonesia.The capital of Bali is Debpasar which is located in the southern part of the island.The whole area of this place is 5 780 square killometres and about 4 500000 people live there so I think it is a quite big island .
There are  many attractions and one of them is a Monkey Forest in Ubud.Lots of people go there because they have a chance to see monkeys in their  natural environment.The ticket costs about 120 pln.In my opinion this place is beautiful and worth spending  these money.The second attraction is a temple Pura Luhur Uluwatu.It is a historical place and peope go there to admire an antique buildings among varied flora.I think that these attractions remarkable and I recommend Bali,but I know that not everyone can go there because costs of travel are very high.I hope to  travel to this amazing place someday.
See you in the next post!
/kociak_m

No comments:

Post a Comment