Tuesday 21 November 2017

Hello everybody!

Hi, I’m Dariusz Strycharz. I’m 15 years old. I’m from Poland and I live in Szczecin. I’m quite tall and slim.  I’ve got quite short fair hair and blue eyes. 

My hobby is powerlifting. It’s a strength sport in which  you lift maximal weights in low range repetitions. I’ve been training since January 2016. The first year wasn’t very gainful, because I didn’t know how to workout and what to eat. I was too skinny. Now I’m resting from high weights , because I feel pain in my knee. So, I’m doing more hypertrophy trainings. My diet is concentrated to gain some muscles with low surplus calorie intake.

In this blog I’m going to tell you more about my hobby and the world of strength sports. My first blog series going to be about famous Polish powerlifters.       

          

No comments:

Post a Comment