Sunday 19 November 2017

My first post

Hello everyone! 

This is my first post and so  today I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Vanessa.I am fifteen years old.

I come from Poland. I live in Szczecin .I attend to gymnasium number twenty four to the third class.I don't have a brother or a sister I'm the only child.I have blue eyes and long dark brown hair. My favourite color is blue. I'm nice and friendly. My hobby is watching television. My favourite school subject is biology. I have a cat whose name is Mercy.She's a British shorthair cat.I really like watching series and learning new things. My favorite food is pizza.

I decided to write a blog because I want to learn English .

I would like to write about extreme sports.My blog's going to be about different extreme sports: what is needed for them to perform and the predispositions that must be had. And this is my photo:


See you later next time!

Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment