Monday 27 November 2017

My first blog.

Hi, my name is Nikola. This is my first post in this state. I live in Szczecin. I was born in Poland. I'm 15 years old. I have got a sister. Her name is Elwira. She is older than me. My best friends are Sandra and Bartek.

I have long dark blond hair and green eyes. I'm average height and I'm 1,66 m. tall. I think I'm shy. I like watching films and listening to music. I don't have a favourite colour because I like almost all of them. I have a hamster and fish. My favourite school subject is biology. My favourite food is lasagna. I like sleeping very much. My favourite band is 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm addicted to chocolate.

I write this blog because I want to learn English. In this blog I'm going to write about Australian animals because I like wild animals very much.

See you later in my next post.












No comments:

Post a Comment