Saturday 25 November 2017

About me


Hi !

My name is Rozalia and I'm a new bloger on this site. I'm 15 years old, so I'm a student in  a secondary school. I live in Szczecin with my family and pets. I've got an older sister and a brother, but they've moved out.

I'm only 154 cm tall. I'm petite and skinny. I have big brown eyes, and medium lenght dark hair. I'm creative, independent and sometimes crazy. Most of my friends think that I've got too much energy, but it doesn't bother me. I have lots of startling ideas which I want to share with you. In my free time I sing and play the guitar, trumpet and a keyboard. I'm mad about music but apart from it I'm interested in a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
 
I'm going to publish posts, write about tasty dishes and tips for staying an active person. You're reading this, beacuse my English teacher let me share my interest with you. I'll make use of blogging. I'll get better in writing in a foreign language and have a great time.




I hope you'll enjoy my posts.

Your Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment