Tuesday 12 June 2018

Last moments


Hello everyone !

I want to tell you that I will never forget my last moments on the open sea. Gran Canaria was our last port , what mean that adventure of my life is ending. But there was also good news – on this island we were going to spend five  days. I didn’t want to waste even a minute. 




We got there by the sunset, so we’ve got an evening to walk around a little. I was ready for beach, palms and all attractions like this, but I never thought it’ll be that beautiful there.  Time was passing by really fast and I didn’t even notice that three days was already behind me.

We had to pack our bags and clean the ship. One last time we put all hands on deck.  It took whole day and even if everybody was really tired it didn’t stop us from having great time. It waxs our last evening together. At the beginning of the cruise we were completely strangers, but at the end – we were family.

That’s all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment