Tuesday 5 June 2018

My adventure with powerlifting #3 \ Last post

Good Morning! This is the last post, because the school year is ending and I’ll graduate. Now I’m going to tell you about testing my rep maxes. My goal was 140kg squat, 150 kg deadlift and 110kg bench press. Unfortunately I had a plateau. So I did only 130kg squat, 135kg deadlift and 97,5kg bench press. National record in squat in my category is 190kg. I’ll continue my powerlifting adventure. In summer I’ll work at the beach for a month, so I’ll have a break. Now I want to make of time  as I can. In the end of June I’ll test my maxes again. Then when I come back I’ll try linear periodization. That mean I start with light weight and high repetitions and end with heavy weights and low repetitions. I hope that I’ll have no plateau quickly. When my weights will be higher I’ll compete. Thank you for reading my posts.

Take care!
~ Dariusz

No comments:

Post a Comment