Saturday 8 June 2019

goodbye




Hi everyone!
This is my last post on this blog... I had a great time with you and I hope you too, with me. I wrote on this blog (to you) every weak for last nine months! Those posts helped me with english (vacabulary and writing). I hope my posts were helpful for you because that was super fun for me.

I've been writing about:

1. My first post!
2. Magical properties of aloe-review.
3. Blackhead mask.
4. Regenerum products.
5. Water with lemon?
6. Hybrid nails.
7. Coffee peeling.
8. Melissa.
9. What should we eat...
10. Smokey eye.
11. How to grow eyebrows?
12. Bathboom!
13. Beauty blender.
14. Eveline 8in1.
15. Bubble mask.
16. Black soap.
17. Activated carbon.
18. Bamboo gel.
19. Bake the face.
20. Eos.
21. Massage.
22. Banana and avocado mask.
23. Perfume-tricks.
24. Handmade candles.
25. Work out?
26. Three types od teas and their benefits.
27. Drinking water.
28. Honey face mask.
29. Beauty hacks.
30. Teeth whitening strips.
31. Strawberry mask.
32. Banana sugar peeling.
33. Piercing.
34. How to file nails properly?
35. Aloe face mask.

 Bye, and thank you!
 Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment