Sunday 9 June 2019

My last post

Hey everyone!

It's The end of the school year, and with that The end of all The blogs. By now you all know i am from Poland and i was writing to you guys in English and it helped me improve my English skill.


1.My first post
2.Monopoly
3.Helthly food
4.Walk
5.Ernest
6.Mia and the white lion
7.Strange sytuation
8.Boar in the garden
9.Fun jump
10.Suprise
11.Confirmation
12.Aprill Fol's Day
13.Friend from Canada
14.The best pancakes in the world
15.My brother a Seilor
16.Avengers: End Game
17.Junior high school bal
18.A small trip to Świnoujście
19.A strange fish
20.Dance and vacation
21.My last post

I hope everyone enjoyed my storie, and I hope that i made you guys laugh, because i learned a lot.

Bye now and thank you all that you were with me this while Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment