Sunday 9 June 2019

Lucifer (s04) - review


Hi! In today's post I'm going to tell you something about Lucifer season 4. As you know, I've already reviewed previous seasons, but this one came out this May and this time it was made by Netflix (In fact, Netflix literally saved this show, so please, if you are going to watch it, use legal resources!). To be honest, I was quite in shock when I realized that this part of Lucifer is actually the best one, but it has only 10 episodes and this made me disappointed. 


In this season we are meeting actual Eve. Yes, Eve from Eden. She becames one of the most relevant characters in the series, but at first she's turning Lucifer's life over and many people hate her for that. Eve is definitely crazy and reckless, but also very positive. Among the Lucifer's fans, her character has a lot of admirers and opponents as well. In my opinion she's a nice, interesting change in the show. 

If you watched other seasons of Lucifer, you'll be delighted while watching this one, but if you haven't done that yet, I highly recommend it for every fantasy and crime fan.

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment