Sunday 9 June 2019

Designated Survivor (s03) - review


Hi! In this post I want to tell you about brand new Designated Survivor season 3, which came out few days ago and it's made by Netflix this time. I just finished it and I'm still a little bit emotional, but I have to admit, that I also feel shortage. I think, producers should do something 'wow' at the end, but maybe some people think otherwise. I like seeing the President so strong and determined, after all. There are some new characters and a new threat to USA, which Kirkman is trying to solve. 

I really enjoyed this season, but it could be better, to be honest. It's still one of my favourite series and I can't wait for the next part! You can read my another post about Designated Survivor on this blog and if you like TV shows like this one, I think you should watch it.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment