Sunday 28 December 2014

oiling hair part 2

Hello :)
Today we will continue oiling our hair. You must know porosity of your hair when you will start oiling it. How to do it?
It's easy don't worry.
high porosity hair:
Your hair is dry, it gets dry quickly, it's destroyed by straightener and/or curling iron. For your hair the best oil would be hazelnut oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil, plum kernel oil, peach kernel oil, avocado oil, coconut oil.
medium porosity hair:
Your hair is shiny without conditioner and mask. For your hair the best oil is ricine oil, sunflower oil, linseed oil, jojoba oil, pumpkin seed oil.
low porosity hair:
Your hair is healthy, shiny but very it gets dry slowly.
For your hair the best oil is coconut oil, palm oil, babassu oil, ricine oil, mango oil.
For my hair i use coconut oil, olive oil and mixed oils. In my next post I'll list the companies that produce my favourite oils. I love oiling my hair! This is it.
See you next time!
Ola Loga ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment