Tuesday 30 December 2014

oiling hair part 3

Hello ♥
Today we continue with oiling topic. If you know porosity of your hair, you will use good oils. However, how to do it? It's very easy.You must have:
*whichever oils you choose
*a towel
*a bowl
*a spoon
Next you mix all oils in the bowl. You put oils on your hand, next you massage your head with it. This massage should take you about 10 minutes. This activity wakes up your hair follicles. You must put towel on your head after. The leftovers of oil put on your hair. You must put oils on the ends of your hair. OK, now you should wait about 2 hours.Your hair will be nourished if you go to sleep with oils on hair. You need to be patient until you see any effects.Your hair needs a lot of time. You'll see the first effects after one month. ( I wrote about this in the last post.)
What oils I use?
I have a low porosity hair. I often use coconut oil, olive oil, mixed oil.
What are these mixed oils?
This is a lot of oils in one bottle. Mixed oils are produced by alterra, alverde, john masters organics. I use alterra and I recommend it. I bought alterra in Rossman. It costs 15-16 zlotys. 
It consists of :
*soja oil
*ricine oil
*sesame oil
*papaya seed oil
Ok this is it. I hope you'll start oiling your hair now !
See you later!
Ola Loga ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment