Wednesday 31 December 2014

Skrillex


Sonny John 'Skrillex' Moore is 26 years old and he lives in Los Angeles in the USA. He is an american DJ and music producer and he was a vocalist. He creates electronic music, dubstep and derivatives as brostep, Drum And Bass, chillout or complextro. 


Sonny in 2004 joined the group From First to Last as a vocalist and frontman. Together this group recorded two studio albums ('Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count' and 'Heroine'). In 2007 he started a solo career. After the release of Gypsyhook EP in 2009, Moore planned to record his debut studio album Bells but resigned this idea and he began performing as Skrillex. Now Sonny has realesed ten albums: 'My Name is Skrillex' (2010), 'Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites' (2010), 'More Monsters and Sprites' (2011), 'Bangarang' (2011), 'Make It Bun Dem: After Hours EP' (2012), 'Leaving EP' (2013), 'Recess' (2014), 'Recess (Remixes)' (2014), 'Ease My Mind / Ragga Bomb (Remixes)' (2014), 'Dirty Vibe (Remixes)' (2014). On the 30th of November 2011 he was nominated for 5 awards Grammy. On the 12th of December 2011 MTV announced him the Artist of the Year in the genre electronic music. 

I like his music
When I'm in the bad mood I listen to his music to get better. This is one of my favorite songs of his:

No comments:

Post a Comment