Saturday 9 June 2018

Last post

OK. So this is the end. I wrote about 20 posts about fashion. I loved writing especially "how to wear?" posts. I told you about my own knowledge and experience. Every time when I was prepare new text I read dozens articules on Vogue's or Elle's page. It was very easy way to find out about the newest trends. And every time I was looking perfect photos. If post were about dress with polka dots - photo have to have them.

I really want to make my posts very clear and easy to find, so I presented you list of posts:

Trends: About red That aren't invited  2018 2018   Summer  From 80's 
How to wear?: Mom jeans Get the look Denim jacket Little black dress Wicker bag Yellow Dark colours Culottes White jeans  
Ready for spring: 1 2  3  4
Another: French girls Look for travel Summer rules  New Year's Eve Christmas Day  
Must-haves: For spring   Basics 

Thanks for reading my posts. Thanks for everything. It was a pleasure!
Bye

W.MA

No comments:

Post a Comment