Sunday 10 June 2018

Last Post

Hi everyone!
This is my last entry on this blog. I started writing it with a thought to make my English laugh. I hope you liked the posts about Australian animals. You could learn a lot of curiosities about them. In repentance, I have brought you closer to my passions. In my opinion, the most interesting were entries about colorful birds. At this point, we'll remember the topics of all my posts:

1. A about the Giant kangaroo
2. Australian Coala
3. Emu animal
4. Australian Echidna
5. Tasmanian Devil
6. Quokka
7. Little Penguin
8. Wombat
9. Platypus
10. Australian Turtle
11. Cassowary
12. Eastern Quoll
13. Australian Gannet
14. Sugar Glider
15. Australian Dingo
16. Ocellaris Clownfish
17. Tuatra
18. Crocodile
19. Laughing Kookaburra
20. Camel
21. Cape Barren Goose
22. Water Agama
23. Antelope
24. Pale-headed Rosella

Thank again for everythinh and for visiting my blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment