Tuesday 12 June 2018

Last post...


Hi everyone!

This post is very special because it’s last time when  I’m writing to you.  I had really great time here and I hope I didn’t bore you.  I’m glad that I could tell you about the adventure of my life.  Maybe for someone it doesn’t matter , but for me it was the most amazing thing that could happened.

Now it’s time for some facts and numbers.  So, summarizing :
    on the sea I spent : 886h
    and in whole ports : 549h
    sailing in storm ( wind -more than 8 in Beaufort scale) : 37h

Whole together , the cruise took 2 months. These are places visited by me :
   Świnoujście
   Copenhagen
   Goteborg
   Stavanger
   Ostend
   La Coruna
   Cascais
   Albufeira
   Santa Crus de Tenerifa
   San Sebastian de la Gomera
   and finally Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

All goodbyes are hard, but it was much harder than I expected it to be. Friendships that I made on a ship, can be friendships for life. Whole this memories..whole the stories.. Everytime I’m thinking about it , it brings me a tear to the eye.


 

I’m only going to say , that I wish you to have an adventure of your life.
Last time - bye guys!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment