Saturday 9 June 2018

Summer rules


So many times I told you about how to wear clothes in summer. You know about colours and how to mix them. You know list of must-haves, too. Today I want to write about rules. How to look good, elegant? And what's extremely important: how to feel comfortable?

1. If it's hot, forget about grey t-shirt
I'm sure you know what I'm thinking about. I think I mustn't say anything else.

2. Maybe it's time to throw away your "heavy" shoes?
If it's extremely warm it's good opportunity to choose sandals. (Opportunity? I'm not sure. It's certain).

3. Skinny jeans aren't good choice for warm day
If you want a bit longer pants than shorts think about cullotes. They are airy. Jeans aren't airy at all.

4. It's better to choose light colours
I wrote all post about how to wear dark colours. But the truth is that if you can - you should choose for example pastels.


Thanks for reading

W.MA

No comments:

Post a Comment