Saturday 9 June 2018

water extreme sports #8 freediving /My last post

Hello everyone

This is my last post, so today I would like to thank you for reading my posts and I hope that someday I will write something for you. And now let's go to freediving. This sport depends on diving under water with no air but with equipment such as glasses fins or ballast.This Sport this can be divided into several competition:

depth competitions - Here the diver must reach the deepest possible depth.

permanent ballast - it involves diving and immersing without any help with constant ballast and fins, only a one-off pull of the rope is allowed to inform the rescuers about exit.

free immersion-diving without fins, while diving into the water, a diver can used a rope.

variable ballast - the diver dives with ballast and then leaves him on the bottom and returns with his own strength with the fins on his feet.

no limits-diver goes one way in the water with the help of fins and in the other he can choose how to return most often divers choose a vest or a balloon filled with air.


See you later next time
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment